Monday, December 8, 2008

Well Caiden is being a little turd today!! He isn't crawling but trust me when I say he can get around, he scoots. He wants everything he can't have. I have had to pick everything off the floor and when i say everything I mean EVERYTHING! He is fascinated by lights. So, he wants the Christmas tree, he wants the direct TV box which is on the bottle shelf of the TV stand, (bad idea to all those parents with new crawlers) he even wants the fur balls from the cats. He wanted my cell phone so bad last night that he pulled himself up on his knees so he was upright on his knees. If you tell him no, which I don't think he knows the full meaning of yet. But he has an idea. He puts his head down and starts crying. Then tries even harder to get what you don't want him to have. He has a bad attitude just like his father. LOL! So when I say he is being a turd he is being a monster. LOL! Sometimes I can't help but laugh when he gets so frustrated when I won't let him have something. He is to freakin cute. oh and also in one of my last post's I wrote about Caiden under the coffee table. Well today he got himself stuck half way under the table and his head stuck. Don't worry it sounds bad but he was in no real danger. So no more under the table till he is crawling really good to control his movements better.

I am starting to get super excited about Christmas. I think Caiden will have a blast with all his new stuff. He loves paper so opening presents should be fun. LOL!!!

More good news Chris told me that because of something not sure what but instead of having to take 2 more tests for is CIA (certified internal auditor) he only has 1 more test. That is really good news. He will be done a lot sooner than we thought.

I know everyone wants to see pics but you better talk to Chris because he is the only one that can download the pics to the puter. He tried to show me once but it is just to complicated for me. =)

No comments: