Monday, September 26, 2011

Reunion

This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I still can't get over the fact that it has been 10 years since i have been in high school. I feel like the last 10 years have been a blur and so much has happened in the past 10 years. Some good and some bad. Just a few things:
- 2001 graduated high school
-2002 ended a horrible relationship
2003- went back to school to become a Medical Assistant
2004-graduated with an associates degree in science
2005- bought my first new car
2006- working, dating, partying, just plain being stupid
2007- finally ended another futureless relationship and MET CHRIS =)
2008- A big year, got married, and gave birth to my perfect Son Caiden and quit my job to be a stay at home mommy
2009- went back to school to get my nursing degree
2010- School and being a mommy/wife
2011- Gave birth to my perfect beautiful daughter

So much has happened in the past 10 years and wow it went by so fast. The actual reunion was Saturday night which i was not able to attend =( . The Deaner plaque was running through our house. Sinus infection for me and stuffy/runny nose for Ashlyn. Chris had a sore throat. Caiden was the only one that is healthy. But i am sure he is next on the list to get it. I was able to attend a Sunday Funday at the park for the reunion. It was a good turn out. People brought there families and kids. It was nice to see everyone that came and to start new relationships with people you may have not been close to in high school. It is nice to see everyone getting along and all that high school drama gone (for the most part)

I am so excited to see what the next 10 years has in store for me and my wonderful family, and i know that it will go by just as fast as the last 10 years
-

No comments: